Statement from the g Hotel & Spa: COVID-19
Approved COVID-19 Safety Charter
October 2020 – the g Hotel & Spa
Following the recent government announcement for Level 5 in Ireland, the hotel is closed for a 6 week period.
We encourage guests with queries regarding upcoming reservations to contact our reservations team by calling +353 91 865200 or emailing email@example.com.
Our Afternoon Tea offering is now available to take home. For more information on Afternoon Tea not at the g, please click here.
Our team is committed to ensuring your safety, health, and well-being are looked after without compromising on the high professional standards and experience that you expect from the g Hotel & Spa.
March 10 2020 – the g Hotel & Spa
Our Team has remained intact and united, and we are ready to deliver the level of service you expect as soon as you step through our doors. We enlisted a team of top-rated professionals from across the island and further afield to help develop our health and safety program for the hotel that we now consider the gold standard in our industry. Our goal: do absolutely everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests, so you can enjoy a relaxing getaway.
A few things you can expect to see:
- Non-invasive thermal temperature scans at all employee entrances. No employee with a temperature of 38C (100.4F) or more will be permitted into the Hotel.
- All employees wearing face coverings
- Complimentary guest face coverings
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the Hotel
- A team of cleaning professionals & new systems sanitizing guest areas 24-hours a day
- Guest guidelines on Covid etiquette
All employees will be COVID-19 tested before they start work and have been thoroughly trained in health safety.
We encourage guests with questions regarding upcoming reservations to contact The g Hotel & Spa reservations team for assistance.
What we are using Ecolab PRO20 to proactively sanitize all public areas;
- Door handles/Door entries
- Revolving entrance
- Back and front entrance
- Reception area
- Concierge desk
- Lounge desks/utility surfaces/payment displays
- Public toilets
- Vanity units
- Surfaces for display and aesthetics
In our guest rooms, suites, specialty suites, and penthouse we are also using Ecolab PRO20 products. Our hard-working dedicated accommodation team, start thoroughly cleansing on entry, through to exit in each room. The precise sterilising and cleansing methods, ensure all below have been effectively sterilised;
- door handles
- wardrobes and cupboard handles
- remote controls
- window handles, bedside unit
- vanity areas & display units
- main and bathroom switches
- desk and furniture surface areas
All chrome surfaces such as water taps, toilet flush panels are also included in our meticulous sterilisation process. In addition to Ecolab PRO20 products, we use an array of other disinfectant products within our public and guest room bathrooms.
All of our g Hotel & Spa team are taking the necessary approaches to protect our guests, visitors and fellow staff, through stringent health and hygiene policies.
Temporarily our Steam room and Sauna will be shut due to ESPA Guidelines.