Millinery Afternoon Tea Experience
Experience a sumptuous centuries-old tradition
Afternoon Tea is a luxurious and historic tradition that has been enjoyed for centuries. Here at the g Hotel & Spa, our famous Afternoon Tea has been described by TheTaste.ie as “the best Afternoon Tea in Ireland”. What’s more, we do it in some of the most individually artistic surroundings seen anywhere in the world. Designed by world-renowned milliner Phillip Treacy, the stunning Grand Salon, the famous Pink Ladies Lounge and the iconic Gentleman’s Lounge is the definition of style, sophistication, and glamour. As well as having something for everyone, each of them provides the perfect location for an Afternoon Tea you’ll never forget, with unique experiences for Christmas, Halloween, Valentines, and Easter.
Take your seat in luxurious surroundings as our highly-trained team of waiters shower you with the 5-star service that is the cornerstone of our iconic Afternoon Tea. While they do that, our prized team of pastry chefs will be busy turning delicious local ingredients into homemade and handcrafted pastries, freshly baked scones, intricately detailed savory bites, and mouth-watering sweet treats.
Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, savory delicacies, and sweet treats, accompanied by our wide range of international teas, coffees for just:
€32.00 per person
Enhance your afternoon tea experience with a glass of Champagne Taittinger for just €22.00 per glass or €95.00 per bottle.
Afternoon Tea is served daily from 12noon to 16.30 pm daily.
Little Mr & Miss Afternoon Tea
Children under 12 can enjoy our Little Mr & Miss Afternoon Experience which features a selection of delicious finger sandwiches and indulgent desserts such as warm chocolate brownies with marshmallows, chocolate chip cookies, and mint cornetto served with a hot chocolate or a Strawberry / Vanilla / Chocolate Milkshake.
€14.00 per child or €25.00 for two children.
The g Hotel & Spa also provides alternative Afternoon Tea options to cater to vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free guests. An Afternoon Tea to suit all tastes and dietary requirements necessary.
Menus subject to change with seasonality and availability of ingredients. For special requests please call 091 865200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that smart casual or formal attire is preferred however trainers are not permitted.
g Races Afternoon Tea Experience – 26th July – 1st August 2021
Fashion is at the heart of the g, get dressed up, put your best hat on, and bring your best-dressed man for a wonderful g Races Afternoon Tea Experience from €65 per person including a glass of Champagne Taittinger Prestige Rosé. Stay up to date on the daily racing, with up-to-date coverage on all days.
To be in with a chance to #WIN “Best Hat” and “Best Dressed Gent” simply:
- Book your g Races Afternoon Tea Experience from 26th July – 1st August 2021 for €65 per person including a glass of Champagne Taittinger Prestige Rosé
- Dress to impress on the day
- Get a member of our team to take a polaroid picture of you at the g
- Upload your picture to social media, tag the g Hotel & Spa, & Sponsors (To be announced) using the #thegRacesAfternoonTea
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Contestants must be over 18 years old
- Reservation required prior to arrival
- Ladies must wear a headpiece statement
- Gentlemen must be wearing their finest
- Tags and hashtag must be used for entry
- Polaroid picture must be on our g tree for entry
- All government guidelines will be adhered to, including time restrictions on dining.
- Our nominated judge will pick the winner of “Best Millinery Hat” and “Best Dressed Man” on Sunday 1st August at 4 pm which will be live-streamed on the g’s Social media channels.