One of Galway's Best Restaurants
Gigi's Restaurant in the g Hotel & Spa is a Muli-Award Winning 5-Star gastronomers dream. A joy to the senses & a must visit for all foodies in Galway. Taste the best of the Wild Atlantic Way in the only 5-Star in the City.
Our culinary team at Restaurant gigi’s presents a wealth of sumptuous dishes inspired by local ingredients and seasonal produce. Restaurant gigi’s has been awarded 2 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence for the past 5 years which is a testament to the quality of restaurant and passion of Head Chef Jason O'Neill Sous Chef Andy Lewis and their team. Restaurant gigi's was also awarded Best Hotel Restaurant in Galway at the Irish Restaurant Awards. At Restaurant gigi's we offer a á la carte Indulge Menu with mouthwatering Irish steaks and the best of locally sourced seafood or a dining Delight Menu at €33.50 for 2 courses and €39.95 for 3 courses.
Restaurant gigi's can be reserved for private corporate gatherings at lunch-time, special occasions and milestones. The 80-seater restaurant echoes the sea theme which inspired Design Director Philip Treacy including large curved banquettes in purple velvet designed to cocoon and envelop, and jewel-colored Andrew Martin chairs.
Breakfast 7am - 10.30am Mon-Fri & 7am - 11am Sat/Sun/BH/Easter Holidays. Dinner 6pm-10pm
Testimonials & Awards
- ‘the common thread throughout was passion…and absolute conviction of the quality of Irish produce’ Irish Time Magazine
- 'the food is as magical as the surroundings’ Cork News
‘as soon as the food was served the outside world was forgotten’ Irish Examiner
- ‘What I liked about the g was that it managed to be modern without being affected: stripped-down, basic, elegant and ultra simple.’ Tom Doorley Irish Daily Mail
- 'Restaurant gigi’s is a haven of great taste and great tastes — a feast for the senses in all sense of the phrase.' Galway Advertiser
- "Dinner at Restaurant gigi's = serious food heaven" This Is Galway Magazine.
- "Best Hotel Restaurant in Galway" - Irish Restaurant Awards
- 2 AA Culinary Rosettes Awarded each year -2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- "Each dish that I ate was beautifully presented and contained elements that surprised and charmed in equal measure." TheTaste.ie
- ‘The extravagant decor in Gigi's is an occasion of joy.....the food is delicious’ Sunday Independent Life Magazine
- ‘the choice in terms of selection and budget is impressive’ Irish Farmer’s Journal Country Living Magazine
- 'The Chicest Dining Room in Galway' Paolo Tullio, Irish Independent
- ‘it is fantastic and superb all in one breath’ Lucinda O’Sullivan Great Places to Eat
- 'As you weave through the bright coloured chairs, intimate lighting and shell-shaped booths you know this is going to be good – No, very good.' Taste of Ireland
- ‘The menu is current, on-trend and divided into four categories…. seriously tasty..and darn, but it's good value’ Anne Marie Carroll, Galway Advertiser
- ‘Overall a top dining experience and highly recommended’ Mayo Advertiser