Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the team at the g Hotel & Spa in Galway city.
At present we are currently recruiting for the following positions. Should you wish to submit your CV for consideration, please email your CV to email@example.com with the JOB TITLE you are interested in in the subject line.
We are currently recruiting an experienced maintenance assistant to join our team.
- Liaise with the Management team on a daily tasks to prioritise maintenance requirements for the Hotel.
- Deal with all electrical, plumbing, heating, and other maintenance issues on a daily basis and co-ordinate contractors when required.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations at all times.
- Ensure all work carried out increases ease of service and guest satisfaction.
- Deal with all service and product guarantees and warranties.
- Carry out inspection on public areas on a daily basis in case of problems arising unexpectedly
- Carry out consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms and regularly update records on files.
- Guarantee that projects are all promptly accomplished and in line with appropriate specifications.
- Carry out assessment of requirements for completion of reports, or work orders to the General Manager
- Engage in flexible work schedules to be able to perform well during emergencies. Assist in remodeling and construction of new projects as may be required.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Qualification in basic engineering with full knowledge of the workings of heating, plumbing, electrics, and construction
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise work
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible with regards to hours
- Must have a good command of the English Language
The successful candidate will be required to work outside normal working hours (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm) which would entail being rostered on call to provide emergency response cover to the hotels opposite existing maintenance personnel
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVERS
We are currently recruiting for an experienced waiter/waitress for our Signature Lounges and Cocktail Bar.
- To ensure all guests receive a genuine, warm, friendly, courteous welcome on arrival and throughout their stay.
- To anticipate the guests needs whenever possible to enhance quality service and in turn enhance guest satisfaction.
- To assist in achieving hotel and departmental goals in relation to mystery audits and customer comments.
- To ensure all guest queries are handled promptly and efficiently and re-laid to management.
- To report on all guest feedback to a supervisor or manager.
- To carry out departmental standards in accordance with our SOPs.
- To ensure hotel standards are achieved at all times.
- To ensure that the highest possible standard of personal hygiene, dress, appearance, body language and conduct is maintained at all times.
- To provide support where necessary in other areas of the hotel
- Must have a minimum of two years experience within a four or five star establishment or comparable property.
- To be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Must be standards driven and detail orientated, with the desire to progress within the luxury market.
- To have the ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast paced environment.
- To maintain a professional image at all times through appearance.
- To possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- To accept flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests (available 5 out of 7 days per week including evenings and weekends).
HOW TO APPLY
Should you wish to submit your CV for consideration, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the JOB TITLE you are interested in in the subject line.